How To Connect Solar Panels To Home Power?
There is no need to prove that using solar energy for your home appliances is not only possible but is profitable, safe and eco friendly as well. If you still think that it is impossible to fix the solar panel and use its energy for all appliances you have at home, you are mistaken. Powering the home with the solar energy is a good idea and has a number of advantages. Here are some of them -
1. Solar power does not cause any harm to the environment.
2. It is much cheaper in comparison with electrical power.
3. Using solar power is supported by the government and thus you are provided for a number of tax credits.
If you cooperate with your neighbors and fix the solar panel on the roof of your house, you will get the powerful solar energy that costs nothing, so you will pay just for the fixing of the panel and its maintenance that is not expensive as well.
But how should you connect solar panels to home power? Here are some tips to help you –
1. Fix the solar panel on the roof of the house. You can get the ready-to-use device or create the solar panel yourself. In this case you must get the kit in the hardware store to make the solar panel.
2. Count the voltage of the solar panel you need to use it for all the appliances you have at home. Thus if you have water pump, boiler, TV set and refrigerator you will need at least 500 watts of power. So you have to get 2 sets of 250 watts. In fact solar panels can be fixed in a series so if you can afford it getting several kits and joining them up is strongly recommended. Thus you will get some extra solar energy and will be able to sell it.
3. Think if you are going to use the solar power as the additional kind of energy for your home or as the only one source of energy. If you want to replace the electrical energy in your house by the solar one, you need to get solar batteries too. But if you use solar energy as the additional source of power, batteries are not necessary.
4. Fix the solar panel on the roof of the house. You can study the instructions added to the kit to do it properly. First of all it is necessary to install mounting brackets and then fix the panels.
5. Connect the panel to the power inverter. It will produce an electrical energy from the solar one.
6. Attach the inverter to a fuse box.
Now you are ready to use the solar energy instead of electrical one in your house. You can use solar energy all year round thus saving your money and protecting the environment.